Created by: Benifit Support
Modified on: Sun, 15 Aug, 2021 at 3:12 AM
How to install the Pixal code on GoDaddy Website?
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your custom code, and add a section.
- Search for the HTML section and select Add.
- Paste or write your custom code into the Custom Code field.
- Customize the rest of the section, such as the accent color, title, center alignment toggle and height.
- Leave the Forced Height field blank for auto-height or set a specific height in pixels. A height of 0 pixels is equivalent to deleting the section.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
Read More: Add HTML or custom code to my site | Websites + Marketing
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.