How to install the pixel code on your WordPress website?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to install the pixel code on your WordPress website?
Step 1: Advanced Settings -> Custom Code
- Go to Settings in your site's dashboard.
- Click the Custom Code tab under Advanced Settings.
- Click + Add Custom Code at the top right.
- Paste the code snippet in the text box.
- Enter a name for your code.
Tip: Give it a name that is easy to recognize so you can quickly identify it later.
- Select an option under Add Code to Pages:
- All pages: This adds the code to all of your site's pages, including any new pages that you'll create in the future. Choose whether to load the code only once per visitor on each page your visitor opens.
- Choose specific pages: Use the drop-down menu to select the relevant pages.
Step 2: Copy and Paste the Benifit Campaign Pixel Code
Copy the Benifit Pixel Code of your campaign. (Dashboard -> Campaigns )
Click on 'Add Custome Code' and paste the Code to the <head> section.
Note: After installing the pixel code Remember to clear browser cache.